Thank you for your interest in our online presence. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Therefore we would like to inform you at this point about the data protection and the handling of personal data on our website http://kenbie.com.
This data protection declaration applies to the collection, processing and use of personal data during your visit to our Internet platform http://kenbie.com (hereinafter referred to as the website).
We recommend that you also read our General Terms and Conditions ("AGB"). These can be found at https://kenbie.com/terms Please be careful with sensitive information about yourself and others on the site. Photos you upload may contain sensitive information such as religious beliefs or personal health information. If you upload sensitive information about yourself, you consent to our processing or sharing that information with other users. You may not upload sensitive information about others without their permission.
1. Service provider and responsible body
Kenbie AG, Winterthurerstrasse 539 in 8051 Zurich, Switzerland is the service provider and responsible for these web pages.
Kenbie AG (hereinafter referred to as Kenbie) complies with all applicable data protection laws and also strives to continuously improve data protection. You can save and print this declaration via your browser.g
2. Subject of data protection
The subject of data protection is personal data according to Art. 4 No. 1 Basic Data Protection Regulation EU (DS-GVO). These are individual details about personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes all information that allows conclusions to be drawn about an identified or identifiable person, such as their name, address or contact data (e.g. telephone number, postal and e-mail address). IP addresses are also personal data in this sense.
3. Earmarked use of data
We observe the principle of the earmarked use of personal data and collect, process and store your personal data only for the purposes for which you have communicated or released them to us. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, unless this is necessary for the provision of the service or the execution of the contract. Also the transmission to state institutions and authorities entitled to receive information only takes place within the scope of the legal obligations to provide information or if we are obligated by a court decision to provide information.
In our company we attach great importance to data protection. All our employees and the service companies commissioned by us have been obliged by us to secrecy and to comply with data protection regulations.
4. Processing of personal data
Kenbie generally only processes personal data to the extent permitted or required by the DSGVO or other legislation or if you as a user or visitor of our website have consented to this, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a, . or if the collection of this data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b.
As a user of our website, the following data will be processed by you:
Contact details such as first name, last name, address, name of organisation/company, phone/ mobile number, email address.
During the profiling process, interested models are also asked for data on their size, weight, eye, skin and hair colour as well as other body shape-related information. This information is provided voluntarily.
This information is used to create an individual model profile with which interested model agencies, photographers or potential clients can present themselves.
The collection of this body-related profile data serves to implement the original function of the Kenbie website. The justification arises from Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a and b DSGVO.
5. Collecting and using data to provide and use the Website
Kenbie collects and uses personal data in connection with the provision of this website only to the extent permitted by the DS-GVO or other legislation or with the consent of the user.
When you visit our website http://kenbie.com, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. •
- Longitude and latitude of your location
- The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b and f DSGVO. Our justified interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
For security reasons and to optimize your user experience, we ask you to verify your profile and provide your mobile phone number. We want to make sure you're not a robot. We also want to avoid fake profiles that are misused for malicious actions and cybercrime that endanger the KENBIE network and affect others. We work with the third party Sendin Blue, 55 Rue d'Amsterdam, 75008 Paris, who keeps your mobile number for up to 90 days to prevent fraud activity on various online platforms and services such as KENBIE. We may also use your telephone number for marketing purposes if and to the extent that you have consented.
6. Scope and purpose of data collection and use for other purposes
In addition to the uses of your personal data listed under Nos. 4 and 5 of this declaration, your data may be used under certain conditions which are immediately explained in more detail:
a) Transmission of your data within the company
In order to be able to send you statements and position papers of the German Social Insurance European Representation, the following data will be processed by you within the company:
Contact details such as first name, last name, address, name of organisation/company, phone/ mobile number, email address.
b) Transmission of your data to third parties
Insofar as this is necessary, we pass on personal data to companies that we use in connection with data processing, so-called contract processors, in compliance with data protection requirements.
Kenbie transfers the personal data to the external IT service provider Amazon Web Services, Inc. 410 Terry Avenue, North Seattle WA 98109, United States
who is commissioned by Kenbie to create and maintain the website. Both Kenbie and the IT service provider ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
In addition, your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
c) Transmission of your data to recipients in countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area
In addition, Kenbie does not work with processors outside the European Economic Area.
Data is collected via so-called cookies and plugins regarding your surfing behaviour, transferred to the USA and evaluated there on a non-personal basis. You will find more detailed information on this under the following item 7. There you will also find information on how you can prevent such an evaluation.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not mean, however, that we will gain immediate knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you disable cookies completely, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
a) Avoidance of cookies/general right of objection
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use the full range of website features. The following types of cookies are used on our websites:
b) Session cookies
Kenbie uses so-called session cookies to improve display and navigation. These lose their validity after leaving our web pages.
More information about cookies, ﬂash cookies and other tools can be found on the following websites:
A video about cookies: www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies
Analytics and Research
These cookies help us identify members so that when you are logged in, you can use all Kenbie features and offers, such as uploading photos, chatting, targeting Kenbie and setting your language. These cookies also tell you who invited you to Kenbie.
Security and Page Integrity
Functions of the site and services
It may happen that functions selected by you allow third parties to leave cookies on your computer. This transfers the responsibility for your data to the third party provider who leaves these cookies on your device. Kenbie recommends that you read the privacy policies of each provider carefully. The following providers will leave cookies on your devices when you use Kenbie:
- Twitter, https://twitter.com/privacy
- Facebook, https://en-gb.facebook.com/policy.php
- YouTube, http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Google Maps, http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Instagram, https://help.instagram.com/285881641526716
- Pinterest, https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy? trk=uno-reg-guest-home-privacy-policy
- Yandex, https://yandex.com/legal/privacy/
We require certain cookies and other tools to ensure that our members have the best possible Kenbie experience. For example, we can improve navigation on the website and ensure that pages load and respond faster.
From time to time, we conduct advertising campaigns using DoubleClick, a Google company that also sets cookies. More information about DoubleClick's cookie policies and cookie management can be found here: https://policies.google.com/technologs/ads.
Newsletters are also sent to interested users via Sendin Blue. The guidelines of Sendin Blue can be found here: https:// help.instagram.com/285881641526716 The inclusion in the newsletter distribution list is subject to prior consent. Consent to receive may be revoked at any time.
d) Involvement of social media/third-party providers
On some pages of our website we use links to the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+. When you access this website, no data is transferred from your browser to this network. By clicking on the corresponding buttons you will reach the network where you can share the contents of our offers.
We share aggregated information, including your personal information such as your gender, geodata, IP address, user, advertising and device identification (which never identifies you by name), and other aggregated data with third parties for purposes of market analysis, demographic profiling and to provide targeted advertising for other products and services or to analyze the performance of such, if and to the extent that you have consented to the processing of your personal information for that purpose.
It is possible that we may hire advertisers to serve targeted ads when you use the app or website. These companies may place cookies and use information about your visits to these or other apps and websites to show you ads for services and products that may be of interest to you.
When you use the app, third parties (such as Facebook) may collect information about your devices (such as device recognition) to show you more relevant advertisements in our app. In your device's privacy settings, you have the option to prevent or restrict sharing of device discovery with advertisers and to determine how device discovery is used.
If you consent, we may share your information with subcontractors, service providers and other carefully selected third parties to improve our service, such as the payment process for you. We guarantee that these third parties must comply with strict privacy and confidentiality requirements in accordance with this policy.
In the event of a structural change or change of ownership due to a merger, acquisition by another company, restructuring or sale of the company or parts of the company or its affiliates, or in the event of insolvency, it may be necessary to disclose your personal information. Personal data is transmitted to the payment service provider Six Payment, Hardturmstrasse 201, 8005 Zurich, Switzerland, in order to bill you for the services you use.
8. Information, correction, deletion or blocking of data
You can request information from Kenbie as the responsible body about any data stored about you, the purpose of the storage and its origin at any time.
In addition, in accordance with the statutory provisions, there are rights to the correction, blocking and deletion of your personal data.
Please send your requests by e-mail: email@example.com
In detail, you have the following rights
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details; Members in certain jurisdictions may, in accordance with applicable law, exercise their right to access their personal data by requesting a copy of their personal data held by us (the ﬁrst copy per request is free of charge). A small expense allowance will be charged for each additional copy). Please send such a request in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and •
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our office.
9. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
10. Company data protection officer
11. Actuality and change of this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website http://www.kenbie.com/privacy.